Fully-managed WCF Adapters that extend Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) with enterprise-class Internet communications, secure messaging, and secure file transfer capabilities.
The /n software WCF Channels consist of fully-managed .NET Transport Channels that integrate with Windows Communication Foundation. The Channels extend the features of WCF with advanced Internet communications and secure messaging capabilities, providing robust enterprise ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer.
- Fully-managed .NET WCF Transport Channels written in C#.
- Support for both streaming and buffered modes for send channels.
For more information about Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation go to www.microsoft.com/net/wcf/champ/.
Built on top of the award-winning IP*Works! libraries, each WCF Channel includes multiple operations enabling you to integrate a full range of Internet capabilities into your packages. The following WCF Channels are currently available in this release:
- FTP Transport Channel - FTP Channel for with advanced firewall support. SSL Enabled (FTPS)
- Secure Email Transport Channels - Secure Email (SMTP/POP/IMAP) Send & Receive Channels.
- Secure Shell (SSH) Transport Channel - Secure Shell Remote Execution Transport Channel.
- SFTP Transport Channel - Secure File Transfer through SSH enabled SFTP.
- SCP Transport Channel - Secure (SSH) Copy Transport Channel.
- OFTP Transport Channel - Odette OFTP File Transfer
- SNPP Transport Channel - Alphanumeric paging Transport Channel.
- XMPP Transport Channel - Jabber / XMPP Instant Messaging Transport Channel.
- S3 Transport Channel - Integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- SMPP Transport Channel - Short Message Peer-to-Peer SMS messaging Transport Channel.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
Order WCF Channels
Easily Add Secure Messaging to Your Apps
WCF Channels includes everything needed to add Secure Messaging to any application, on any platform or development technology. Currently available exclusively through Red Carpet Subscriptions.Order Now