The /n software Workflow Activities provide robust, enterprise-ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer for Windows Workflow Foundation.
The /n software Workflow Activities for Windows Workflow Foundation includes Activities that make it easy to integrate Internet capabilities into your Workflow packages. Based on the same core as the /n software BizTalk Adapters, the /n software Workflow Activities provide robust, enterprise-ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer for Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Support for Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Fully-managed .NET Activities written in pure C#.
- Fully-integrated with Microsoft Visual Studio.
For more information about Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation, go to www.windowsworkflow.com.
FTP File Transfer Workflow Example
Built on top of the award-winning IP*Works! libraries, each Activity includes multiple operations enabling you to integrate a full range of Internet capabilities into your Workflow packages. The following Activities are currently available in this release:
Internet Communications Workflow Activities:
- SFTP Activity - FTP Channel for with advanced firewall support. SSL Enabled (FTPS)
- FTPS Activity - FTP/S, enhanced with Secure Sockets (SSL)and Digital Certificates.
- SCP Activity -Secure (SSH) Copy Activity.
- RSS Activity - RSS client Activity for consuming RSS feeds.
- Secure Email Activity - Secure Email (SMTP/POP/IMAP) Send & Receive Channels.
- Secure Shell (SSH) Activity - Secure Shell Remote Execution Activity.
- SNPP Activity - Alphanumeric paging Activity.
- SMPP Activity - Short Message Peer-to-Peer SMS messaging Activity.
- XMPP Activity - Jabber / XMPP Instant Messaging Activity.
- S3 Activity - Integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Credit Card Activity - Credit card transaction processing activity
Compression & Encryption Workflow Activities:
- Zip Activity - Implements a PKZip-compatible zip compressor and decompressor.
- Gzip Activity - UNIX compatible (LZW/LZC) Gzip compression.
- Tar Activity - Tar archive Pipeline. Compatible with the UNIX tar and untar utilities.
- Bzip2 Activity - BZip2 compliant compression/decompression.
- AES Activity - 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit AES Encryption/Decryption.
- Zcompress Activity - LZC (UNIX Compress) compressor and decompressor.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
Order Workflow Activities
Easily Add Secure Messaging to Your Apps
Workflow Activities includes everything needed to add
secure messaging to any .NET WF application.