Enterprise Mule Connectors
The /n software Connectors for MuleSoft are pure Java Connectors and Modules that seamlessly extend Mulesoft's functionality - complete with built-in, enterprise-ready web connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer.
- Support for Mule 3 and Mule 4.
- Pure Java Connectors and Modules.
- Comprehensive support for all modern cryptographic algorithms.
- Optimized for high-performance file transfer and processing.
- Support for major EDI protocols, including AS2, AS4, and OFTP.
- Extensive support for hashing and encryption algorithms such as AES, 3DES, SHA256, etc.
- Full support for popular archive formats include Zip, 7zip, Gzip, and BZip2.
- Built on the trusted core IPWorks product.
- Flexible configuration allows frustration-free connectivity to any FTP or SFTP server.
The /n software Connectors for MuleSoft are pure Java Connectors for Mule 3 and Mule 4. The connectors are designed with simplicity in mind and provide a simple way to achieve your goals without sacrificing flexibility.
Security and Performance
Each connector takes advantage of all the security and performance features offered within our core IPWorks product line, which has been on the market for over 25 years. This includes support for all modern TLS/SSL and SSH ciphers and algorithms, advanced proxy and firewall support, as well as optimizations specific to each protocol or service.
30-Day Fully-Functional Trial
Get started today and see why systems integrators worldwide
choose /n software Connectors for MuleSoft.
Starting at $2,499
Mule Connectors includes everything needed to add Secure Messaging to any application - on any platform or development technology.