Work With S3 Storage as a Local Virtual Drive
S3 Drive is a powerful utility that allows you to connect and work with any S3 compatible service from a mounted drive. Easily manage your remote files without having to upload and download them. S3 Drive is designed with the same attention to quality and detail that has made /n software a market leader in communications software for the last 25+ years.
Supported ProvidersS3 Drive directly supports a number of popular S3 providers for convenience. You may also add your own custom provider for any service which is not listed below.
- Amazon S3
- DigitalOcean Spaces
- Backblaze B2
- IBM Cloud Object Storage
- Oracle Cloud Storage
- Custom S3 Providers
Use the intuitive installer, enter your connection credentials, and begin working with remote files in minutes.
Connect to Any S3 Service
Map and mount any S3 compatible storage service such as Amazon S3, Wasabi, and DigitalOcean. No external dependencies.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email Support. Premium Support available for a fee.
- Use your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Store multiple connection profiles for quick and convenient connection.
- Run as a Windows service or desktop application.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename in both Windows UI and the command line.
- Choose to use S3 Drive as a Desktop application or from the command line.