Work With S3 Storage as a Local Virtual Drive
Built with the same attention to quality and security that has made /n software the most trusted source for communications software components, S3 Drive is a powerful utility that enables you to connect and work with any S3 compatible service as a local drive. You can easily manage your remote files without having to upload and download them. Map and mount any S3 compatible storage service such as Amazon S3, Digital Ocean, Wasabi, and more.
Supported ProvidersS3 Drive directly supports a number of popular S3 providers. You can also add your own S3 compatible custom provider for any service not listed below.
- Amazon S3
- DigitalOcean Spaces
- Backblaze B2
- IBM Cloud Object Storage
- Oracle Cloud Storage
- Custom S3 Providers
Use the intuitive installer, enter your connection credentials, and begin working with remote files in minutes.
Connect to Any S3 Service
Map and mount any S3 compatible storage service such as Amazon S3, Wasabi, and DigitalOcean. No external dependencies.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Free Email Support for everyone. Premium Support also available for a fee.
- Use your favorite file manager, such as Windows Explorer.
- Store multiple connection profiles for quick and convenient connection.
- Run as a Windows service or desktop application.
- Supports all common directory and file operations such as move, copy, and rename in both Windows UI and the command line.
- Choose to use S3 Drive as a Desktop application or from the command line.