IPWorks 2020 Releases, SecureBlackbox 2020, Qt, Kotlin, BizTalk 2020, and More
Red Carpet Subscription Vol. 1 2020
- IPWorks EDI 2020 and IPWorks Cloud 2020
- SecureBlackbox 2020
- New BizTalk, SSIS, and MuleSoft major versions
- 3-D Secure 2.2 Released
All IPWorks 2020 products and enterprise adapters are now shipping, SecureBlackbox 2020 has been released, and additional platforms are available for select products.
- IPWorks EDI 2020 and IPWorks Cloud 2020 are now shipping
- SecureBlackbox 2020 is now available
- BizTalk, SSIS, and MuleSoft major version updates
IPWorks EDI 2020 and IPWorks Cloud 2020 are now shipping! The latest major versions have been updated across the board with lots of exciting new features!IPWorks EDI
- New EDI parsing and translation components for X12, EDIFACT, VDA, HL7, and TRADACOMS
- Support for EDI translation to and from JSON
- Updated AS4 defaults to more secure industry standards
- New IMAP component
- New AzureFile component
- New HadoopDFS (HDFS) component
- Google shared drives support
- All components updated to use the latest storage provider APIs
SecureBlackbox 2020, a security-focused toolkit with a 20 year history, is now shipping! We acquired the software suite and made numerous improvements to its API in order to provide easy-to-use, yet flexible and powerful functionality. SecureBlackbox brings many new features and functionality to the Red Carpet Subscription.SSL & TLS
- Full TLS 1.3 support
- TLS 1.2 optimizations
- EdDSA curve (ed25519 and ed448) support
- Built-in certificate validation
- DNS over TLS
- KMIP (Key Management Interoperability)
- Support for Trust-Service Status Lists
- New EC curves supported, including EdDSA and X9.62
- EdDSA support for key exchange and signatures
- Memory and performance optimizations
- Improved interoperability with various SFTP servers
Qt Editions - New Qt editions are available for IPWorks 2020 products. Qt editions support Qt 4.8 and 5 and are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
Kotlin Editions - New Kotlin edition Betas are available for IPWorks 2020 products. Kotlin editions support JDK 1.8 and up and integrate seamlessly with the IntelliJ IDE.
BizTalk / SSIS / MuleSoft
The latest major versions of BizTalk Adapters, SSIS Tasks, and MuleSoft Connectors are now shipping. This release includes full support for BizTalk 2020 and SSIS 2019. Single developer, unlimited in-house deployment licensing for SSIS is now included with your Red Carpet Subscription.
- Full support for BizTalk 2020
- Full support for SSIS 2019
- SSIS single developer licensing, unlimited in-house deployment
- Cloud Storage support for Azure Files service and HDFS
- Updated NetCode, CMS, and SMIME support
This update also includes other new components and major version releases. All new major versions take advantage of performance and security updates from the core IPWorks 2020 products.