Blueforce Case Study
Blueforce Development Selects /n software IPWorks Communications Components
Learn how Blueforce uses /n software Internet Communications components to send data from a variety of devices to central command with their Azure/Azure IoT based solution used in counter-terrorism and military operations.
"/n software has been a valuable partner in our business. Not only are we able to trust that our solutions are enabled with the most efficient and secure communications possible, we know we will always be able to take advantage of emerging technology. For example, we are developing Bluetooth BLE connectivity into our suite and /n software is right there with a component set to enable secure communication over that connection"
- Michael Helfrich, Founder and CEO, Blueforce Development Corporation
- Collect and stream real-time data from a variety of devices for critical decision support.
- Provide up-to-date military-grade data security.
- Minimize implementation time.
- Implement data sending/receiving functionality using a variety of protocols with /n software IPWorks .NET Core and Android Editions. Leverage the built-in connectivity of Azure IoT to connect devices to one another and to central command.
- Utilize the built-in security features included in IPWorks.
- Deploy solutions on Azure and Azure Government Cloud and keep communications and security features up to date with the /n software Red Carpet Subscription.
- A high-performance solution of deeply networked devices collecting operational data such as telemetry, environmental information, personnel movement, and crowd images and sending them to central command and other personnel.
- Tactical teams have real-time information to aid in making decisions such as troop movement, threat analysis, and equipment deployment. Strategic teams have historical data for analysis.
- Blueforce is able to quickly deploy and maintain their solutions.