Extedo Case Study
Extedo Selects IPWorks EDI / AS2 Components
Extedo integrates /n software's IPWorks EDI / AS2 with PcV manager providing an easy-to-use solution for AS2 connectivity and automated E2B data exchange.
"We had initially planned to use /n software's AS2 Connector to provide E2B communication, but wanted a tighter integration of the AS2 solution with our product. The EDI/AS2 components greatly simplified the process of integrating AS2 functionality into our software."
- Oliver Bojahar, EXTEDO Product Development
- Provide an affordable solution for small and medium businesses to enable secure business-to-business communications with their AS2-enabled partners.
- Find a communications solution that can be easily setup, configured, and managed by SMB customers with little or no changes to their internal systems.
- Meet strict security requirements including Drummond eBusinessReady&trad; Certification, EDIINT-compliance, X.509 certificates, PKI support, SSL security, & S/MIME encryption.
- Provide customers with the /n software IPWorks EDI / AS2 fully integrated with the EXTEDO pharmacovigilance solution.
- Embedded solution enables regulatory-compliant AS2 communications, without internal system changes at customer site.
- Offer PcV Manager with fully integrated AS2 capabilities, the standard recognized by EMEA and FDA for secure Internet EDI.
- An effective and secure solution without the astronomical annual costs of a gateway software solution.