The /n software Biztalk Adapters include fully-managed .NET Adapters & Pipeline Components which provide robust, enterprise-ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer for Microsoft BizTalk Server.
The /n software BizTalk Adapters are the latest evolution in more than a decade of experience building tools and components for Internet communications, security, and e-business integration. The /n software Adapters for Microsoft BizTalk include fully-managed .NET Adapters that seamlessly integrate with the BizTalk Messaging Pipeline. The /n software Adapters extend the features of BizTalk with advanced Internet communications and secure messaging capabilities.
Certified for the BizTalk Adapter Framework
/n software Adapters have passed the official adapter certification program established by Microsoft for BizTalk Server. Administered by an objective third party, Unisys, the /n software Adapters have been thoroughly tested for both scalability and interoperability with Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Built on top of award winning IP*Works! technologies, the /n software Adapters for BizTalk offer unrivaled performance and scalability, essential for enterprise messaging and business integration.
The following Adapters are currently available:
- AS1 Adapter- AS1 (EDI-INT) Adapter.
- AS2 Adapter- eBusinessReady™ Certified AS2 Adapter.
- AS3 Adapter- AS3 Adapter for Secure
(FTP/S) File Transfer.
- FTPS Adapter - SSL-Enabled Secure FTP Adapter for BizTalk.
- SFTP Adapter - Secure Shell (SSH) Enabled FTP Adapter.
- LDAP Adapter - LDAP / Active Directory Adapter.
- SCP Adapter - Secure (SSH) Copy Adapter.
- OFTP Adapter - Odette File Transfer Adapter for BizTalk.
- Credit Card Adapter - Credit card transaction processing Adapter.
- NAESB Adapter - North American Energy Standards / GISB 1.4 (EDM) Adapter.
- PowerShell Adapter - Windows PowerShell Scripting Adapter.
- RSS Adapter - RSS Client integration Adapter.
- Secure Shell (SSH) Adapter - Secure Shell Remote Execution (SExec) Adapter.
- Secure Email Adapters - Secure Email (SMTP/POP/IMAP) Adapter.
- SMPP Adapter - Short Message Peer-to-Peer SMS messaging Adapter.
- SNPP Adapter - Alphanumeric paging Adapter.
- XMPP Adapter - Jabber / XMPP Instant Messaging Adapter.
- S3 Adapter - Integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Telnet Adapter - Send Terminal Access Commands via Telnet.
- TCP Client Adapter - Basic TCP Client Communications.
The /n software BizTalk Pipeline Components are fully-managed .NET assembler/dissasembler pipeline components used to perform a range of processing and operations on BizTalk messages.
The following Pipeline Components are currently available:
- Zip Pipeline Component - PKZip/Winzip compatible Zip compression/decompression.
- Gzip Pipeline Component - UNIX compatible (LZW/LZC) Gzip compression.
- ACH Pipeline Component - Electronic Check (ACH) message processing.
- OpenPGP Pipeline Component - Sign, Verify,Encrypt, and Decrypt through OpenPGP.
- Tar Pipeline Component - Tar archive Pipeline. Compatible with the UNIX tar and untar utilities.
- AES Pipeline Component - 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit AES Encryption/Decryption.
- BZip2 Pipeline Component - BZip2 compliant compression/decompression.
- ZCompress Pipeline Component - LZC (UNIX Compress) compressor and decompressor.
- 7Zip Pipeline Component - SevenZip compressor and decompressor.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers & systems integrators world-wide choose /n software Enterprise Adapters.Download Trial
Order BizTalk Adapters
Easily Add Secure Messaging to Your Apps
The /n software Adapters include everything needed to easily add secure messaging to any BizTalk Integration.Order Now