The /n software Biztalk Adapters include fully-managed .NET Adapters & Pipeline Components which provide robust, enterprise-ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer for Microsoft BizTalk Server.
The /n software BizTalk Adapters are the latest evolution in more than a decade of experience building tools and components for Internet communications, security, and e-business integration. The /n software Adapters for Microsoft BizTalk include fully-managed .NET Adapters that seamlessly integrate with the BizTalk Messaging Pipeline. The /n software Adapters extend the features of BizTalk with advanced Internet communications and secure messaging capabilities.
Certified for the BizTalk Adapter Framework
/n software Adapters have passed the official adapter certification program established by Microsoft for BizTalk Server. Administered by an objective third party, Unisys, the /n software Adapters have been thoroughly tested for both scalability and interoperability with Microsoft BizTalk Server.
Built on top of award winning IP*Works! technologies, the /n software Adapters for BizTalk offer unrivaled performance and scalability, essential for enterprise messaging and business integration.
The following Adapters are currently available:
- AS1 Adapter- AS1 (EDI-INT) Adapter.
- AS2 Adapter- eBusinessReady™ Certified AS2 Adapter.
- AS3 Adapter- AS3 Adapter for Secure
(FTP/S) File Transfer.
- FTPS Adapter - SSL-Enabled Secure FTP Adapter for BizTalk.
- SFTP Adapter - Secure Shell (SSH) Enabled FTP Adapter.
- LDAP Adapter - LDAP / Active Directory Adapter.
- SCP Adapter - Secure (SSH) Copy Adapter.
- OFTP Adapter - Odette File Transfer Adapter for BizTalk.
- Credit Card Adapter - Credit card transaction processing Adapter.
- NAESB Adapter - North American Energy Standards / GISB 1.4 (EDM) Adapter.
- PowerShell Adapter - Windows PowerShell Scripting Adapter.
- RSS Adapter - RSS Client integration Adapter.
- Secure Shell (SSH) Adapter - Secure Shell Remote Execution (SExec) Adapter.
- Secure Email Adapters - Secure Email (SMTP/POP/IMAP) Adapter.
- SMPP Adapter - Short Message Peer-to-Peer SMS messaging Adapter.
- SNPP Adapter - Alphanumeric paging Adapter.
- XMPP Adapter - Jabber / XMPP Instant Messaging Adapter.
- S3 Adapter - Integration with Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Telnet Adapter - Send Terminal Access Commands via Telnet.
- TCP Client Adapter - Basic TCP Client Communications.
The /n software BizTalk Pipeline Components are fully-managed .NET assembler/dissasembler pipeline components used to perform a range of processing and operations on BizTalk messages.
The following Pipeline Components are currently available:
- Zip Pipeline Component - PKZip/Winzip compatible Zip compression/decompression.
- Gzip Pipeline Component - UNIX compatible (LZW/LZC) Gzip compression.
- ACH Pipeline Component - Electronic Check (ACH) message processing.
- OpenPGP Pipeline Component - Sign, Verify,Encrypt, and Decrypt through OpenPGP.
- Tar Pipeline Component - Tar archive Pipeline. Compatible with the UNIX tar and untar utilities.
- AES Pipeline Component - 128-bit, 192-bit, and 256-bit AES Encryption/Decryption.
- BZip2 Pipeline Component - BZip2 compliant compression/decompression.
- ZCompress Pipeline Component - LZC (UNIX Compress) compressor and decompressor.
- 7Zip Pipeline Component - SevenZip compressor and decompressor.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
Order BizTalk Adapters
Easily Add Secure Messaging to Your Apps
BizTalk Adapters includes everything needed to add secure messaging to any application, on any platform or development technology.Order Now