Direct Credit Card authorization and payment processing through major Internet payment processors (First Data, TSYS, Heartland, Paymentech, and Global Payments). Ideal for high volume or point-of-sale applications.Download
No more Internet payment gateway fees, work directly with payment processors. Direct Payment Integrator contains components for direct credit card authorization, processing, and settlement though major Internet payment processors. Use the Direct Payment Integrator components to easily build POS software, gateway servers, or custom payment integrations.
Direct - Faster, Cheaper, Better!Eliminate the middleman and associated expense by processing transactions directly with an Internet payment processor.
All Major Payment ProcessorsDirect processing with every major Internet processor including FDMS, Paymentech, Global Payments, Heartland and TSYS.
Outstanding SupportBacked by a decade of professional technical support. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Cross PlatformNative editions available targeting major platforms & IDE's including: .NET, ActiveX, ASP, Delphi, C++, etc.
3-D Secure MPI Enabled3-D Secure MPI integration support, Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, and JCB J-Secure.
Other Features ...Fast and Lightweight, No External Dependencies, Transaction Logging, Integrated into Major IDE's, and more!
Our credit card transaction and electronic payment products are built to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards which means that your applications will be built with the most up-to-date secure and compliant credit card processing components available.
The ultimate suite of components for integrating direct Internet payment processing into applications. The Direct Payment Integrator combines the /n software Integrators for FDMS, TSYS, Paymentech, and Global into one comprehensive package for direct payment processing.
In order to process transaction with this product you will need an approved merchant account with one of these processors
* Any and all intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property") associated with Total System Services, Inc. (TSYS), Heartland Payment Systems, First Data Merchant Services, Paymentech, Global Payments their web sites, and their contents are the sole property of their respective owners, affiliates, or third parties.
Today's broadband always-on Internet connections are vastly superior to dialup links, providing virtually instantaneous authorizations, error-free connections, and greater security.
- Certified support for FSA / Healthcare, Retail, Grocery, Restaurant, Hotel/Lodging, Auto Rental, Direct Marketing, E-Commerce, Debit, EBT, GiftCard, Level II, and Level III transactions*.
- PCI Security Standards Council PA-DSS validated.
- Bypass expensive gateway fees by working directly with an Internet payment processor.
- Secure data encryption using up to 256-bit SSL encryption and Digital Certificates.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) data support.
- Card Verification Code (CVC) support.
- Support for commercial purchasing cards including Level II and Level III transactions.
- Support for Recurring and Installment payments.
- Properties for 3-D Secure MPI integration (CAVV, ECI, and XID) for Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, and JCB J-Secure support.
- Logging features including raw transaction details for troubleshooting and storage.
- Credit Card validity checks decrease expenses that result from attempting to authorize invalid credit cards.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Extensive documentation, sample applications, fully-integrated help, and much more!
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
The following is a comprehensive list of the components included in Direct Payment Integrator. Please note that due to platform limitations, not all components are available in all editions.