Based on leading EDI-INT protocols for secure EDI communications (AS2, SFTP, OFTP, RosettaNet, etc.), EDI Integrator components facilitate secure Internet EDI messaging, as well as EDI mapping and translation (X12 & EDIFACT).Download
EDI Integrator includes software components for e-business communications, though all leading Internet standards for secure EDI transmissions. The components facilitate the integration of secure and reliable messaging and provide significant cost savings by leveraging the Internet as a ubiquitous network instead of traditional EDI VANs.
Comprehensive E-Business SuiteAll major protocols for secure EDI-INT are supported including AS1, AS2, AS3, AS4, OFTP, FTPS, RNIF 2.0, and NAESB/GISB.
EDI Mapping & TranslationPowerful EDI translation components with flexible EDI schema support, easy-to-use XPath style document navigation, and more.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
eBusinessReady™ Certified SolutionSuccessfully completed interoperability certification with all other Drummond / DGI (UCC) AS2 & AS4 certified products.
Fully-Embeddable ComponentsNative software components for various technologies enable seamless integration with any application or solution.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and more.
Free AS2 Connector
- The AS2 Connector is an eBusinessReady™ / Drummond Group certified application built on top of the EDI Integrator AS2 Engine.
- The AS2 Connector is FREE for single Trading Partner use with no extra fees or annual maintenance requirements.
- Learn more info about the AS2 Connector
The EDI Integrator provides the utmost in flexibility for developers and businesses interested in enabling their software systems with Internet EDI capabilities, resulting in better and faster system integration, lower cost, and better overall ROI.
- eBusinessReady™ certified AS2 communications.
- Supports the full range of AS1, AS2, AS3, and AS4 security features including signing, S/MIME encryption, digital certificates, and MDN-based receipts.
- Odette File Transfer client integration (v1.1 - 1.4, V2).
- Transfer files to and from FTP/S servers. Supports SSL, Digital Certificates, and advanced proxy/firewall settings.
- NAESB / GISB Components with support for North American Energy Standards communications (EDM) protocol.
- New enterprise enhancements such as 64-bit support, IPv6 addressing, PEM key support, Quoted Printable encoding, and much more!
- Fully customizable components, designed to easily integrate with existing systems.
- Comprehensive AS2 client / server web application included with full source.
- Support for certificates with strong cryptographic features such as SHA2 and key sizes 2048 bits or larger.
- Built-in detailed logging functionality.
- Secure data communications using up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (windows only)
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
The new EDI Integrator (previously IP*Works! EDI V8), adds all new advanced EDI (X12 & EDIFACT) mapping and translation capabilities to a rock-solid foundation of secure enterprise messaging and file transfer components.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
Easily Add AS2/EDI Integration to Your Apps
Starting at $2,499.00
EDI Integrator includes everything needed to add AS2/EDI Integration to any application, on any platform or development technology.Order Now
Components for AS2/EDI Integration
The following is a comprehensive list of the components included in EDI Integrator. Please note that due to platform limitations, not all components are available in all editions.