Components for PayPal integration, including account management and payment automation. Verify customer information, search transactions, make mass payments, issue refunds, process recurring payments, and more!Download
Build fully-integrated e-commerce solutions. The PayPal Integrator includes easy-to-use components for accessing PayPal merchant services and building fully integrated e-commerce applications. Developers can use PayPal merchant services to integrate real-time account management and payment processing capabilities into any software solution.
PayPal Account ManagementComponents for searching transactions, making mass payments, issuing refunds, and much more !
Integrated Credit Card ProcessingProcess transaction without sending customers to the PayPal site, and without requiring customers have a PayPal account.
Build fully-integrated solutionsEasily integrate with online shopping carts, standalone applications, or custom software solutions.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Outstanding SupportBacked by a decade of professional technical support. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
The PayPal Integrator includes components that access PayPal merchant services for building fully-integrated e-commerce solutions. The components in the PayPal Integrator encapsulate common PayPal merchant functionality including direct payments, transaction processing, customer verification, transaction searching, mass payments, refunds, recurring payments, and more.
- Direct Payment Support - Process credit cards via PayPal without sending customers to the PayPal site, and without requiring customers have a PayPal account.
- Recurring Payments - Create, Get, Update, Cancel, Suspend, and Reactivate profiles for Recurring Payments
- Programmatic access to all major merchant services exposed by PayPal.
- Easy-to-use API encapsulates all protocol logic and security for accessing PayPal merchant services.
- Seamless transition from testing with the PayPal sandbox to live account management and processing.
- 256-bit strong SSL encryption keeps sensitive transaction information confidential.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Includes everything needed to rapidly add PayPal account management capabilities to your web or desktop applications, including: extensive documentation, sample applications, integrated help, and much more!
PayPal Integrator 2016
We are working to upgrade our products to the 2016 code base and will soon release PayPal Integrator 2016. The Red Carpet Subscription will ensure that you get this release as soon as it is available. Learn more about the Red Carpet Subscription or check out what's new in IP*Works! Core 2016.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
Easily Add PayPal Integration to Your Apps
Starting at $399.00
PayPal Integrator includes everything needed to add PayPal Integration to any application, on any platform or development technology.Order Now
Components for PayPal Integration
The following is a comprehensive list of the components included in PayPal Integrator. Please note that due to platform limitations, not all components are available in all editions.