Components for PayPal integration, including account management and payment automation. Verify customer information, search transactions, make mass payments, issue refunds, process recurring payments, and more!Download
Build fully-integrated e-commerce solutions. The PayPal Integrator includes easy-to-use components for accessing PayPal merchant services and building fully integrated e-commerce applications. Developers can use PayPal merchant services to integrate real-time account management and payment processing capabilities into any software solution.
PayPal Account ManagementComponents for searching transactions, making mass payments, issuing refunds, and much more !
Integrated Credit Card ProcessingProcess transaction without sending customers to the PayPal site, and without requiring customers have a PayPal account.
Build fully-integrated solutionsEasily integrate with online shopping carts, standalone applications, or custom software solutions.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Outstanding SupportBacked by a decade of professional technical support. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
The PayPal Integrator includes components that access PayPal merchant services for building fully-integrated e-commerce solutions. The components in the PayPal Integrator encapsulate common PayPal merchant functionality including direct payments, transaction processing, customer verification, transaction searching, mass payments, refunds, recurring payments, and more.
- Direct Payment Support - Process credit cards via PayPal without sending customers to the PayPal site, and without requiring customers have a PayPal account.
- Recurring Payments - Create, Get, Update, Cancel, Suspend, and Reactivate profiles for Recurring Payments
- Programmatic access to all major merchant services exposed by PayPal.
- Easy-to-use API encapsulates all protocol logic and security for accessing PayPal merchant services.
- Seamless transition from testing with the PayPal sandbox to live account management and processing.
- 128-bit strong SSL encryption keeps sensitive transaction information confidential.
- Small and lightweight components with no dependencies on external libraries.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Unlimited free Email technical support backed by an experienced & professional staff.
- Includes everything needed to rapidly add PayPal account management capabilities to your web or desktop applications, including: extensive documentation, sample applications, integrated help, and much more!
Enhanced with an all new communication layer based on the high-performance IP*Works! V9 core, the new Paypal Integrator include substantial improvements for unicode support and internationalization.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
The following is a comprehensive list of the components included in PayPal Integrator. Please note that due to platform limitations, not all components are available in all editions.