Components for interprocess communication (IPC) through Named Pipes. Includes client, server, and external process execution components for simple peer-to-peer communication between processes.Download
IP*Works! IPC is a suite of components for inter-process communications (IPC) through Named Pipes. The component suite includes client, server, and remote execution components enabling straightforward peer-to-peer communication between related or unrelated processes.
Client & Server ComponentsStraightforward client and server components for integrating live bi-directional client-server IPC communications
Fully Integrated ComponentsBased on a high performance asynchronous architecture, with native software components for any supported development technology.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! IPC includes a set of powerful client, server, and external process execution components for adding inter-process communications to Web and Desktop applications.
- Standard Named Pipe interfaces for one-way or duplex client/server communication..
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
IP*Works! IPC 2016
We are working to upgrade our products to the 2016 code base and will soon release IP*Works! IPC 2016. The Red Carpet Subscription will ensure that you get this release as soon as it is available. Learn more about the Red Carpet Subsrciption or check out what's new in IP*Works! Core 2016.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial