IP*Works! S/MIME is a comprehensive suite of components for Email encryption and document security. IP*Works! S/MIME implements the S/MIME standard for encryption and decryption using Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS).
Complete SMIME Security SolutionS/MIME enabled components for - SMTP, POP, IMAP, as well as Certificate Creation & Management, much more!
X.509 Certificate CreationBecome your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Up to 123-Bit Strong EncryptionRobust enterprise-class security with up to 128-bit strong encryption using S/MIME and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! S/MIME includes a generic S/MIME component as well as S/MIME enabled versions of the IP*Works! POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FileMailer and HTMLMailer components. Digital certificate creation, signing, and management features have also been included.
- Support for the S/MIME v2 and S/MIME v3 standards for mail and document encryption.
- Encrypt/decrypt, sign, and verify message signatures using S/MIME and digital certificates.
- S/MIME enabled versions of all major Internet mail protocols.
- Easily create HTML emails and include file attachments.
- Advanced Digital Certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 Digital Certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (windows only)
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Licensed by the US Government for export (ECCN classification)
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial