Adds SSL security and digital certificate management to the base IP*Works! Internet Toolkit. A comprehensive suite of SSL-enabled components supporting secure implementations of every major Internet protocol.Download
IP*Works! SSL is a no-compromise, comprehensive suite of royalty-free SSL-enabled components. It brings unprecedented ease of use to Secure Internet Development with drop-in replacements for the components in the "classic" IP*Works! package, well known in the development community for their straightforward, intuitive interfaces, and powerful productivity features.
All Major Internet ProtocolsComponents for - FTPS, HTTPS, SMTPS, POPS, LDAPS, XMPPS, SOAPS, WebDavS, Certificate Creation & Management, and much more!
X.509 Certificate CreationBecome your own certificate authority. Advanced components for digital certificate creation, validation, and management.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Up to 256-Bit Strong EncryptionRobust enterprise-class security with up to 256-bit strong encryption using SSL and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
IP*Works! SSL adds SSL security capabilities to the base IP*Works! package. Supports secure implementations of every major SSL-enabled Internet protocol including: FTPS, HTTPS, SMTPS, POPS, IMAPS, LDAPS, SMPPS, XMPPS, SOAPS, WebDavS, CertMgr, etc.
- Secure data communications using up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using SSL2, SSL3, TLS, TLS 1.1 or TLS 1.2.
- Supports both client-side and server-side authentication.
- Full control over the SSL authentication process allows you to accept or reject certificates based certificate parameters.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptography (windows only)
- Secure server component is also included. Easily build SSL-enabled ftp servers, web servers, or custom server solutions.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- A complete unified framework with a common easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces allowing you to be more productive.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
- Licensed by the US Government for export (ECCN classification)
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial
Easily Add Secure SSL Communications to Your Apps
Starting at $799.00
IP*Works! SSL includes everything needed to add Secure SSL Communications to any application, on any platform or development technology.Order Now
Components for Secure SSL Communications
The following is a comprehensive list of the components included in IP*Works! SSL. Please note that due to platform limitations, not all components are available in all editions.