/n software Careers
The leading provider of professional tools and components for Internet Communications, Security, and Business Integration.
We are always looking for self-motivated, talented, and hard-working individuals who want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment using the latest technology and products. If you fit the job description and are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a rapidly expanding software company, please send us your resume.
Are you looking for a high energy and strategic Account Management position with a rapidly growing team? Our current team is truly world class and we plan on maintaining that standard as we grow. -- Is this you? Then read on.
Who you are:
- You are a recent college graduate with a degree in business, marketing, communications or related fields.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken). You have no problem picking up the phone and talking to anyone.
- You make a great first impression and people of all types (e.g., sales, technical, executive, etc.) enjoy working with you.
- You are someone who is self-driven and with a strong desire to excel in everything you try.
- You hate to be micro-managed because you are an enthusiastic self-starter who loves tackling challenges head-on.
- You are VERY detail oriented and great at researching and learning on your own. You thrive on juggling multiple priorities, managing simultaneous projects, and seeing a job through to completion.
- You have strong computer and organization skills and are proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- You have some sales experience, and if you don't you can sell us on the idea that you don't need one!
What you will do:
You will be one of /n software's Account Managers responsible for growing and maintaining one of our most important software product lines. You will work hard to build relationships with new customers and grow existing relationships. You will learn many aspects of our business and gain an understanding of our technology and the vale that it provides.
Who we are:
/n software is a software company headquartered in Chapel Hill serving both domestic and international customers. You will experience a positive atmosphere without corporate politics where you will work closely with high-caliber people who are great at what they do. You will find a company with owners who are community-minded, serious about quality and service, and enjoy rewarding excellence. With /n software you will enjoy opportunities to have a direct impact on the business, to grow your professional network, to learn, and to enjoy the advantages of a small company with the benefit package of a larger company.
Is this you?
If the above describes you and you are seeking a fast-paced, positive, and rewarding company culture, please reply with a cover letter and resume. The successful candidate will have the choice to work remotely or on site and enjoy a great benefits package which includes company paid health and dental insurance as well as a retirement plan.
Entry-Level Software Developer
We are seeking an entry-level software developer to assist with technical support, and quality assurance testing. Applicants should have excellent communication skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET, and the desire to do great work. Experience with C++ or other languages are a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of programming experience (including coursework)
- Familiarity with software development and programming concepts and basic ability to write/read Java, C#, etc.
- A solid understanding of various Internet technologies
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, quick learner
- Programming logic, clear code writing style, and commenting are a must
- Excellent health benefit package including medical, and dental
- Retirement plan
- Career progression based on merit, not tenure
- Work remotely or on site, we are flexible
- Our employees work in a creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment