Enterprise SSIS Components
The /n software components for SSIS are a suite of control flow tasks for Internet communications, encryption, compression and more. Built from the same core codebase as the /n software Adapters for Microsoft BizTalk Server, the SSIS components provide robust enterprise ready Internet connectivity, secure messaging, and file transfer.
- Support for SQL Server Information Services (SSIS) 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 & 2022
- Comprehensive support for all modern cryptographic algorithms.
- Optimized for high-performance file transfer and processing.
- Extensive support for hashing and encryption algorithms such as AES, 3DES, SHA256, etc.
- Full support for popular archive formats include Zip, 7zip, Gzip, and BZip2.
- Built on the trusted core IPWorks product.
- Flexible configuration allows frustration-free connectivity to any FTP or SFTP server.
- Transfer files to and from all major cloud storage providers (S3, Azure, Box, and more).
All versions of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019 & 2022) are supported. The components are written in pure C# and can be used in all SSIS development environments. The components are designed with simplicity in mind and provide a simple way to achieve your goals without sacrificing flexibility.
Security and Performance
Each component takes advantage of all the security and performance features offered within our core IPWorks product line, which has been on the market for over 30 years. This includes support for all modern TLS/SSL and SSH ciphers and algorithms, advanced proxy and firewall support, as well as optimizations specific to each protocol or service.