New tools for API Integration, IoT, and the Latest Security Standards
Red Carpet Subscription Vol. 1 2018
- New Product: API Integrator
- New Product: IPWorks IoT featuring MQTT
- Windows IoT, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- TLS 1.3 and other security enhancements
- New EDI Integrator Editions for C++, PHP, Node.js, and more
- Node.js 9.0, Swift 4.0
We design each volume of the Red Carpet Subscription to keep you on the leading edge of Internet Communications and Security technology so you never need to worry about looking for tools to solve your ever changing requirements. This release is no exception. Get started with IoT with support for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), MQTT, and Windows IoT. A brand-new product, API Integrator, helps you integrate your applications with Web Services. You will also find updated security features and updated support for development platforms.
New API Integrator
We are excited to introduce API Integrator (Beta), the easiest way to integrate your apps with Web Service APIs. Instead of writing tedious Web request, response, and security code to integrate your applications with APIs, all you need is an OpenAPI/Swagger definition.
New Tools for IoT
Add IoT communications functionality to your apps without worrying about the complexities of security, protocols, and multiple platform support.
- Windows IoT support in all .NET Editions.
- New Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) component for IPWorks Bluetooth.
- New IPWorks IoT (Beta) product featuring MQTT support.
- Support for AMQP coming in the next update.
Develop unbreakable applications with the latest security protocols and algorithms.
- TLS 1.3 support in all Editions.
- TLS 1.3 now supports ECC key exchange groups and ChaCha20/Poly1305 ciphers and has been upgraded to the latest draft of the protocol.
- New ChaCha and Poly1305 components for IPWorks Encrypt.
- IPWorks SSH now supports the ECDH SSH key exchange algorithms.
- EDI Integrator now works with C++, macOS, Delphi, C++ Builder PHP, Node.js, and even ActiveX with new Editions for each platform.
- All Node.js Editions support Node.js 9.
- All macOS Editions support Swift 4.0.
Take advantage of the latest features available in development framework upgrades.
Cloud Storage Cmdlets
A new addition to the NetCmdlets library, Cloud Storage Cmdlets, extend Microsoft PowerShell with connectivity to popular cloud storage services. Use Cloud Storage Cmdlets to work with Amazon S3, Azure, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and Wasabi.
Other Products Also Updated
New Tools for BizTalk and SSIS
This update delivers many new options for securely integrating BizTalk Server and SQL Server Information Services with cloud services and other remote data and document repositories.
- New PDF Pipeline Component for BizTalk
- New SSH Adapter for BizTalk
- SSIS Tasks now work with SSIS 2017
- New BizTalk Adapters and SSIS Tasks integrate with major cloud storage solutions such as Amazon S3, Azure Blob, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive,SharePoint Online, and Wasabi.