SecureBlackbox 16: How is SecureBlackbox distributed and where do I get the files?
Note: This article applies only to SecureBlackbox Legacy. For future development please consider using the latest version.
SecureBlackbox is available for download in a free evaluation version. The evaluation version includes:
- precompiled files (for the VCL and NG editions), .NET assemblies (for the .NET edition), Java JAR files (for the Java edition), PHP extensions (in the PHP edition), and the precompiled DLL with the C++ wrapper source code in the C++ edition
- help files
- sample certificates in the PEM, DER, and PFX formats, sample PGP keys, and SSH keys
- sample projects
- the code of descendant classes (for certain packages)
After you order a license, you can download the full version from My Control Center. The licensed version includes all of the above. The precompiled files in My Control Center are the same as on the public download page. Additionally, the VCL, .NET, Java, and NG editions include links to the source code packages as described below.
Source Code Availability
- The VCL Edition includes the complete source code in Pascal that is used to build SecureBlackbox for Delphi, C++Builder, and FreePascal.
- The .NET and Java source code is available as an add-on to your SecureBlackbox purchase and is priced by quote. You can compile the .NET source code (written in Pascal) for .NET using the Oxygene compiler. This source code is suitable for backup/security purposes or to build custom assemblies. You can compile the Java source code (written in Pascal) into java .class files (and rebuild the JAR files) using the FPC-JVM compiler.
- The C++ and PHP editions do not bundle the source code — to turn the evaluation version for C++ or PHP to the production version, you just replace the license key.
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this article please contact our support team at email@example.com.