SecureBlackbox 16: (VCL) Troubleshooting Error ‘Unit ... was compiled with a different version of ...’
Note: This article applies only to SecureBlackbox Legacy. For future development please consider using the latest version.
The error is caused by a conflict between different versions of SecureBlackbox units that were installed at different times.
Follow the steps below to resolve the error:
- From the Start menu, select SecureBlackbox and uninstall SecureBlackbox.
- Perform a search for all files that match the following masks: "SB*.*", "*BBox*.*" on all your hard drives.
- Remove all the files found (some entries with the BPL extension will be found in the %SYSTEMROOT%\System32 directory).
- Delete the SecureBlackbox installation folder.
- Install SecureBlackbox again.
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about this article please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.