/n software Announces Native iPhone Development Components for All IPWorks and Integrator products
Native C++ / Cocoa frameworks for building high performance iPhone applications with blazing connectivity capabilities.
January 19th 2010, Research Triangle Park, NC - /n software inc. (www.nsoftware.com), a leading provider of professional Internet development tools and components, today announced new releases of IPWorks and E-Business Integrator products for the iPhone OS. These components eliminate the complexities of integrating communications, security and e-business capabilities into native iPhone applications.
All Mac OS X / iPhone Editions include lightweight Objective-C libraries for iPhone development and seamlessly integrate with the Xcode development environment. The following products are currently available:
- IPWorks - A comprehensive suite of Internet components for professional developers.
- IPWorks SSL - Secure implementations of every major SSL-enabled Internet protocol
- IPWorks S/MIME - Components for S/MIME e-mail and file signing and encryption.
- IPWorks S/Shell - Add Instant Secure Shell (SSH) Security to your applications.
- IPWorks Secure SNMP - Components for building Secure SNMP Agents and Managers.
- IPWorks Zip - An easy, fast, and effective suite of compression components.
- QuickBooks Integrator - Components for QuickBooks and Merchant Services integration.
- E-Payment Integrator - Credit card and ACH processing through Internet Gateways.
- TSYS Integrator - Direct Credit card transaction processing via TSYS/Vital.
- Paymentech Integrator - Direct Credit card transaction processing via Chase Paymentech.
- FDMS Integrator - Direct credit card transaction processing via FirstData.
- PayPal Integrator - Process payments and access PayPal merchant services.
- E-Banking Integrator - Components for Open Financial eXchange (OFX) client integration.
- FedEx Integrator - Shipping and Tracking components via FedEx.
- UPS Integrator - Shipping and Tracking components via UPS.
- USPS Integrator - Shipping and Tracking components via the US Postal Service.
- Amazon Integrator - Components for Amazon Web Services including S3, SQS, and ECS.
- SharePoint Integrator - Components for integrating with SharePoint sites, lists, and documents.
All products are available individually or bundled together as part of the /n software Red Carpet Subscription. Red Carpet Subscriptions include all IPWorks and Integrator products as well as free updates and upgrades to all products during the subscription term, per developer licensing, free email technical support, and discounted renewal licensing. Fully-functional, 30-day trial versions of all /n software products for the iPhone are immediately available for download from the company website.
About /n software
/n software is the market leader in software components for Communications and Security development. Founded in 1994, /n software (pronounced 'n software') is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. You can reach the company via email at email@example.com, on the World Wide Web at www.nsoftware.com, or by calling US: (800) 225-4190 or International: (919) 544-7070.
IPWorks and the /n software Logo are trademarks of /n software inc. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.