/n software Releases New IPWorks and E-Business Integrator Betas for Windows Phone 7
Fully-Managed .NET components optimized for Windows Phone 7 offer mobile developers powerful Internet communication, security, and e-business messaging capabilities.
August 9th 2011, Research Triangle Park, NC - /n software inc. (www.nsoftware.com), a leading provider of professional Internet development tools and components, today has updated their entire product line with new support for the Windows Phone 7 operating system. The addition of Windows Phone 7 support rounds out the /n software mobile offerings, providing customers with the same powerful connectivity capabilities for native application development on iPhone, Android OS, and now Windows Phone 7. With identical APIs across platforms, developers can leverage virtually the same code to rapidly deliver native apps for every major mobile application platform.
"Now that Microsoft has provided developers with access to Windows Phone 7 Mango, we are excited to announce all new betas for Windows Phone 7 across our entire IPWorks and E-Business Integrator product lines," said Eric Madariaga, Vice President of Marketing for /n software. "We are committed to providing our customers with components that support the latest development technologies, and we are excited to support Windows Phone 7 across our entire product line."
/n software is committed to providing robust, enterprise-class, components for mobile development and has been developing for mobile Windows devices since the release of IPWorks for Windows CE 1.0 in early 1998. Since then, /n software has been trusted to add Internet communications to embedded applications for many Fortune 500 companies and independent developers worldwide.
The following products have been enhanced with Windows Phone 7 support:
- IPWorks - A comprehensive suite of Internet components for professional developers.
- IPWorks SSL - Secure implementations of every major SSL-enabled Internet protocol
- IPWorks S/MIME- Components for S/MIME e-mail and file signing and encryption.
- IPWorks SSH - Add Instant Secure Shell (SSH) Security to your applications.
- IPWorks SNMP - Components for building Secure SNMP Agents and Managers.
- IPWorks Zip - An easy, fast, and effective suite of compression components.
- QuickBooks Integrator - Components for QuickBooks and Merchant Services integration.
- E-Payment Integrator - Credit card and ACH processing through Internet Gateways.
- TSYS Integrator - Direct Credit card transaction processing via TSYS/Vital.
- Paymentech Integrator - Direct Credit card transaction processing via Chase Paymentech.
- FDMS Integrator - Direct credit card transaction processing via FirstData.
- PayPal Integrator - Process payments and access PayPal merchant services.
- E-Banking Integrator - Components for Open Financial eXchange (OFX) client integration.
- Shipping Integrator - Shipping and Tracking components via FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Amazon Integrator - Components for Amazon Web Services including S3, SQS, and ECS.
- SharePoint Integrator - Components for integrating with SharePoint sites, lists, and documents.
All products will be available individually or bundled together as part of the /n software Red Carpet Subscription. Red Carpet Subscriptions include all IPWorks and Integrator products as well as free updates and upgrades to all products during the subscription term, per developer licensing, free email technical support, and discounted renewal licensing.
Fully-functional public betas of all /n software products for Windows Phone 7 are immediately available for download from the company website.
About /n software
/n software is the market leader in software components for Communications and Security development. Founded in 1994, /n software (pronounced 'n software') is based in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina. You can reach the company via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, on the World Wide Web at www.nsoftware.com, or by calling US: (800) 225-4190 or International: (919) 544-7070.
IPWorks and the /n software Logo are trademarks of /n software inc. All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.