Integrate REST/XML-Based Web APIs
API Integrator gives you a very easy way to integrate REST/XML Web APIs into your applications. The process is simple. You provide our hosted Code Generator with an OpenAPI/Swagger definition and it will return wrapper code that you use with the APIClient component to perform all request preparation, secure transmission, and response parsing.
Describing your Web service with the OpenAPI/Swagger specification is hassle-free since OpenAPI is popular and well-documented.
No Need to Code Request/Response
The APIClient component has all the request, response, and security code built in, saving you time and removing complexity.
Uniform & Extensible Design
Very easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms and technologies.
Fully Integrated Components
Native software components for any supported development technology - with no dependencies on external libraries.
Blazing Fast Performance
Based on an optimized asynchronous socket architecture that has been actively refined for over two decades.
Outstanding Technical Support
Backed by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited, free Email Support. Premium Support available for a fee.
Red Carpet Vol. 2 2021 Now Available
- A complete unified framework with a common, easy-to-learn object model and simplified interfaces enable you to do more.
- Components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Fast, robust, reliable components that consume minimal resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and technologies.
- Full support for Xamarin.Forms and mobile development.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid libraries that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
.NET Framework - WinForms & ASP.NET Components
Fully-managed .NET components based on a 100% C# codebase, with no dependencies on outside native code. The edition of choice for fully-managed .NET applications.
Cross-platform support for Windows, Linux, macOS and anywhere .NET Standard is supported.
Native libraries are also available for individual platforms.
- Fully-managed .NET components written in C#.
- .NET Standard 2.0 and 2.1 support.
- Support for .NET 5.0, .NET Core 3.1, and earlier.
- Works with Xamarin via .NET Standard.
- Support for XCOPY deployment in ASP.NET.
- Support for Windows IoT.
- Comprehensive integrated product documentation.
- Seamless integration with Visual Studio.
- Support for .NET 2.0 - 4.8.
- Extensive demo applications for WinForms and WebForms (ASP.NET) written in VB.NET and C#.
Pure Java Classes (Java/J2EE)
Pure Java Classes for Internet Programming. The very same components as in other editions of IPWorks, translated in Pure Java for extreme portability across platforms.
- Pure Java Classes.
- Includes an extensive library of pure Java demo applications.
- J2EE version is optimized for sever side development.
- Seamless integration with popular development environments including JBuilder, Eclipse, and IntelliJ.
- Support for JDK version 1.5 and up.