SFTP Server is a lightweight high performance SSH File Server designed provide robust security and high throughput while being simple to use and configure.
SFTP Server for Windows
SFTP Server is a lightweight, high-performance SSH File Server designed to provide robust security and high throughput while being simple to use and configure. SFTP Server features highly configurable yet easy-to-use interface that can be set up in minutes. SFTP Server is built on the rock-solid core of IPWorks SSH, which has provided industry-leading SSH security and performance for over a decade. Written entirely in .NET, and utilizing the system security libraries and our encryption components, there are no dependencies on third-party libraries.
For additional protection of data in flight, FIPS 140-2 support can be enabled. FIPS support is enabled via an application-level setting and requires a special license; please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Supports all modern algorithms including AES (CTR, CBC, and GCM), 3DES, Blowfish, SHA-256, ECDH, and more.
- Create virtual users with individual root directories.
- Optional encryption at rest protects data on disk.
- Runs as a Windows service or standalone desktop application.
- FIPS mode can be enabled for use in high security environments.
- Granular control over advanced functionality including algorithms.
- Support for Windows Arm64.
- Monitor connected clients.
- Full support for public key authentication.
- Simple design makes hosting a snap.
FREE Perpetual License for both Personal and Commercial Use. Limited Email Support.
- Simple User Management
- Run as a Windows Service
- Essential Features
Perpetual License with one year of free updates and upgrades. Standard Support.
- Windows Users and Groups
- Session Management
- Advanced Features
Perpetual License with one year of free updates and upgrades. Priority Support.
- Encryption at Rest
- Kerberos Authentication
- All Features
For a detailed feature comparison, please see our SFTP Server Feature Comparison page.