IPWorks 2020 Betas, MQ Toolkit, SFTP Drive, MQTT 5, Azure Relay and More
Red Carpet Subscription Vol. 2 2019
- Betas for All IPWorks 2020 Products
- New Protocols (MQTT 5, Azure Relay, etc.)
- New IPWorks MQ Toolkit
- Language Enhancements
- SFTP Drive 2.0
All IPWorks 2020 products and editions are now available. Several language enhancements enrich the developer experience and usability. Support for new protocols and technologies also extends the available functionality. Highlights of this update include:
- IPWorks 2020 Betas now available in all languages
- Visual Studio 2019 support and improved C++ Unicode support
- Support for new protocols and technologies including MQTT 5, Azure Relay, and more
- New IPWorks MQ Toolkit for messaging protocols
- New SFTP Drive 2.0, featuring improvements in performance and UX
Language enhancements across all products improve the developer experience:
- .NET - Visual Studio 2019 support across the board.
- C++ - Updated Unicode support for Windows, offering developers a choice between the use of ANSI or Unicode. The toolkit includes direct support for Windows, Linux, and macOS development.
- Delphi - New support for TBytes among properties and event parameters, as well as support for streams in select components.
- C++ Builder - Updated to support TDynByteArray for many properties and event parameters.
- Node.js - Support for N-API which provides a simpler and more robust integration regardless of Node.js version.
- PHP - PHP for Windows support is streamlined for simpler PHP version-specific usage.
IPWorks MQ is a new toolkit designed with message queuing and messaging protocols in mind. Add support for any major messaging protocol to your application. The following protocols are supported:
- Amazon SQS
- AMQP (1.0 and 0.9.1)
- Azure Relay Sender and Receiver
- MQTT (3.1.1 and 5.0)
Protocols and Functionality
New protocols and functionality are available across a range of IPWorks products:
- Azure Relay - Supported in the new IPWorks MQ Toolkit.
- MQTT 5.0 - Included in IPWorks IoT.
- HL7, VDA, and Tradacoms - Supported in IPWorks EDI. Support for JSON formatting coming soon.
- SSHPlex - A new component of IPWorks SSH supports multiplexing multiple protocols over a single connection.
SFTP Drive 2.0 is now available.
SFTP Drive is an easy-to-use utility that mounts remote file systems as Windows drives via SFTP. Once connected, you can browse and work with files as if they are stored on your local machine. This version provides multiple improvements over the previous version:
- Completely redesigned user experience
- Support for running as a Windows service
- Substantial speed improvements
- Updated SFTP core with flexible configuration