IPWorks S3, SecureBlackbox 2020, Kotlin, MuleSoft, and More
Red Carpet Subscription Vol. 2 2020
- IPWorks S3 and IPWorks Cloud
- SecureBlackbox 2020 Updates
- MuleSoft Connectors
- Kotlin Editions
- S3 Drive
Our team has been hard at work over the last several months, developing new products and enhancing our existing offerings with many exciting new features. Highlights of this latest update include:
- IPWorks S3 is now shipping
- New SecureBlackbox 2020 components
- 18 New MuleSoft Connectors
- Kotlin editions now available
- S3 Drive Beta released
IPWorks S3 is now shipping! IPWorks S3 is a new toolkit focused on connecting to S3-compatible services.
- S3 Client connects to any S3-compatible storage provider
- Direct support for Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, Wasabi, IBM, Oracle, Linode, and Backblaze B2
- Client side encryption support
- New IMAP component
IPWorks Cloud has been expanded with support for additional providers.
- New Backblaze B2 component
- New Linode component
- New IBM Storage component
SecureBlackbox 2020, a security-focused toolkit with a 20 year history, now supports even more protocols and platforms! We acquired SecureBlackbox and made numerous improvements to its API in order to provide easy-to-use, yet flexible and powerful functionality.
The latest release of SecureBlackbox brings new features and functionality, including:
The latest release of the MuleSoft Connectors includes many new connectors and modules. /n software MuleSoft Connectors offer a wide range of functionality including EDI (OFTP/AS2/AS4), compression (Zip/7zip/Gzip), file transfer (FTP/SFTP), and much more. New adapters added in this release include:
S3 Drive (Beta) is an easy-to-use utility that mounts buckets from any S3-compatible storage provider as Windows drives. Once connected, you can browse and work with files as if they are stored on your local machine.
- Connect to any S3-compatible provider including Amazon S3, Wasabi, DigitalOcean, Backblaze B2, IBM, Oracle, Linode, and more
- Support for running as a Windows service
- Intuitive user interface and common core provide stability and consistency
- Write support coming soon!
Other notable releases included in the update:
- OFTP now supported in all editions of IPWorks EDI
- Catalyst support for macOS
- RAD Studio 10.4 support across the board
- IPWorks X12 and IPWorks EDIFACT toolkits released
- Simplified install experience for Java, Android, and Kotlin editions
- New REST and SMIME email adapters for BizTalk
- New PDFXML component available in the Java and .NET editions of IPWorks EDI