Red Carpet Update Q1 2015
Major Updates this Quarter:
- IPWorks Auth V9 Released!
- New Apple Swift support added to all iOS & Mac Editions.
- Node.js editions now support Windows deployment.
- Platform Security API support added to IPWorks SSL for iOS.
- and more...
Welcome To The Latest Quarterly Red Carpet Subscription Update!
This quarter we have released several powerful new updates for our Red Carpet Subscribers. Major updates this quarter include the release of IPWorks Auth V9, a powerful suite of components for embedding secure user authentication and identity management support into applications. In addition, this quarter we are excited to announce support for Apple Swift across our entire line-up of iOS and Mac products.
Next quarter expect the release of our highly anticipated Node.js Editions, as well as other product releases that will extend our Red Carpet Subscriptions with powerful new communications features.
A powerful suite of components for embedding secure user authentication into web, desktop, and mobile apps. Supports OAuth, NTLM, RADIUS, Kerberos, Claims-based Auth, LDAP, Certificate Management, and more. Available for: .NET, Java, C++, ActiveX, Delphi, C++ Builder, Mac OS, Linux, PHP, iOS, Android, etc.
.NET, Java, Android OS, WinRT, etc.
Provides the utmost in flexibility for developers and businesses interested in enabling their software systems with Internet EDI (EDIFACT) parsing and message generation capabilities.
.NET, ActiveX, Delphi, Builder, C++ (Windows), etc.
Straightforward access to Bluetooth device and service discovery, as well as standard client/server interfaces for RFCOMM and L2CAP (_coming soon_) sockets.
Scripting Integrator [Beta 2]
.NET and Java
If there are any features, enhancements, or additional components that you would like to see added to future releases, please let us know by completing the feature request form online at http://www.nsoftware.com/feedback/.
In addition to the new releases and beta products, we are excited to announce the following updates:
- All Node.js products have been updated with support for Windows deployments.
- IPWorks SSL iOS Editions now support the Platform Security API (eliminating the need for OpenSSL on iOS).
- Support for Windows Phone development is now included with all .NET Editions. Separate Windows Phone Editions will be discontinued.
- The Azure Integrator components have been updated to support the latest Windows Azure APIs.
- .NET Editions updated to support the latest Visual Studio 2015 CTP.
Next quarter, expect the full release of several of the beta products above, as well as new features that will continue to extend our Red Carpet Subscriptions with all new capabilities. Please send us your feedback by email to email@example.com, we would love to hear from you.
Quarterly Update ISOs Available
Every quarter we update and upgrade all of the /n software products with the latest service updates. All of the products have undergone rigorous QA testing specifically for this quarterly subscription release. Red Carpet Subscribers maintain online access to quarterly DVD ISO images through the online subscription manager. To download the latest ISO, please log in to the Subscription Manager at www.nsoftware.com/subscriptions/subscriptions.
Thank you for your continued support!
Popular Articles from the Knowledge Base: