Red Carpet Subscription Vol. 3 2019
IPWorks 2020 products are now shipping, additional platforms are available for select products, and all .NET editions now support .NET Core 3.0.
- Full versions of IPWorks 2020 products now shipping
- SecureBlackbox 2020 Betas
- 3-D Secure certified for version 2.2
All IPWorks 2020 products are now shipping! The latest major version of our core product line has been updated with numerous functionality and usability enhancements.
- IPWorks SSH
- IPWorks SFTP
- IPWorks Zip
- IPWorks WebSockets
- IPWorks Auth
- IPWorks OFX
- IPWorks S/MIME
- IPWorks IoT
- IPWorks MQ
- IPWorks Encrypt
- IPWorks OpenPGP
- IPWorks SNMP
- IPWorks BLE
- IPWorks IPC
SecureBlackbox 2020 is a security-focused toolkit with a 20 year history. We acquired the software suite and made numerous improvements to its API in order to provide easy-to-use, yet flexible and powerful functionality. SecureBlackbox brings many new features and functionality to the Red Carpet Subscription.
- Full TLS 1.3 support
- TLS 1.2 optimizations
- EdDSA curve (ed25519 and ed448) support
- Built-in certificate validation
- DNS over TLS
- KMIP (Key Management Interoperability)
- Support for Trust-Service Status Lists
- New EC curves supported, including EdDSA and X9.62
- EdDSA support for key exchange and signatures
- Memory and performance optimizations
- Improved interoperability with various SFTP servers
Python - New Python editions are available for IPWorks 2020 products. Python editions support Python 2.7 and 3, and are available for Windows, Linux, and macOS.
.NET Core 3.0 - .NET Core 3.0 is now supported in .NET editions across the board. Use the existing .NET Standard libraries in .NET Core 3.0 applications.
3-D Secure 2.2
One of the first 3-D Secure solutions on the market (since 2002) is now certified for 3-D Secure 2.1 and 2.2 support in the browser (mobile certification pending). 3-D Secure V2 offers both server and client functionality to facilitate integration in both browser and mobile environments.
- Client and Server functionality for 3-D Secure 2.2 and 2.1
- Certified Server for 3-D Secure 2.2 and 2.1
- Certified MPI for 3-D Secure 1.0.2