Create real-time web connected applications with support for WebSockets. Includes client, server, and proxy components for building and connecting to WebSockets (HTML5) based applications.Download
IP*Works! WS includes a set of powerful client, server, and proxy components for integrating WebSocket communications capabilities into Web, Desktop, and Mobile applications. The components are perfect for building Web connected applications that require real-time data including chat, multi-player games, live financial applications, and more!
WebSocket Client, Server, and ProxyPowerful client, server, and proxy components for integrating live client-server web communications.
Eliminate Long-Polling in Web AppsWebsockets enable the server to push data to connected clients in real-time eliminating the need for unreliable long-polling techniques.
Outstanding Technical SupportBacked by an expert team of support professionals. Unlimited free Email support or paid Premium Support options.
Up to 256-Bit Strong EncryptionRobust enterprise-class security with up to 256-bit strong encryption using SSL and Digital Certificates.
Uniform & Extensible DesignVery easy to use, with a uniform, intuitive, and extensible design. Common component interfaces across platforms & technologies.
Other Features...Detailed documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, Royalty free licensing, and more.
- Provides a standard framework for ongoing bi-directional communications between web clients and servers over WebSockets.
- Support for WebSocket (ws://) and WebSocket Secure (wss://) connections with up to 256-bit strong SSL encryption and digital certificates.
- Authenticate and encrypt/decrypt data sent and received using SSL2, SSL3, PCT or TLS.
- Advanced digital certificate capabilities allow you to create, sign, and manage X.509 digital certificates. Become your own certificate authority.
- Fast, robust, and reliable, the components consume a minimum of resources.
- Native development components for all supported platforms and component technologies.
- Rigorously tested, rock solid components that have undergone hundreds of thousands of hours of testing both internally by our QA team and externally through customer installations.
- Detailed reference documentation, hundreds of sample applications, fully-indexed help files, and an extensive online knowledge base.
- Backed by multi-tier professional support, including free email support and enterprise-level paid support.
Download Free Trial
30-Day Fully-Functional Free Trial
Get started today and see why developers world-wide choose /n software components.Download Trial