SFTP Server for Windows
SFTP Server is lightweight, high performance SSH File Server designed to provide robust security and high throughput while being simple to use and configure. SFTP Server features a highly configurable yet easy-to-use interface which can be setup in minutes. SFTP Server is built on the rock solid core of IPWorks SSH, which has provided industry leading SSH security and performance for over a decade.
Add an SFTP server to Windows
Easily configure an SFTP Server on any Windows Desktop or Server for instant Secure File Transfer capability.
Enjoy Enterprise Strength Security
SFTP Server supports all major SSH algorithms, AES and 3DES encryptions, FIPS 140-2 cryptography, and more.
Use virtual users or integrated windows authentication to secure access. Customize settings on a per-user basis.
Encryption at Rest
Optionally encrypt files at rest on disk using industry standard encryption techniques.
Easily visualize and disconnect sessions at the click of a button.
Use the intuitive interface to start hosting files within minutes.
- Supports all modern algorithms including AES (CTR, CBC, and GCM), 3DES, Blowfish, SHA-256, ECDH, and more.
- Create virtual users with individual root directories.
- Optional encryption at rest protects data on disk.
- Runs as a Windows service or standalone desktop application.
- Granular control over advanced functionality including algorithms.
- Monitor connected clients.
- Full support for public key authentication.
- Simple design makes hosting a snap
Download Your Copy
SFTP Server Community Edition is completely FREE for Commercial and Non-Commercial use.
Enterprise Subscriptions offer commercial support and advanced capabilities. Please contact our sales team for details.